Monday, September 20, 2010

Cold water.

Taking a whole lot of shots before 12pm , just because of something that might not even be true made you happy, probably wasn't a good idea. When i stopped having any feeling in my lips, i took another few shots of that olmeca gold.

I had to celebrate the thing that made me completely ecstatic, nobody except ross knows why, but thats not the point. I had to do it before something more realistic happens and i get slapped back into this world of shittyness.




Things that seem too good to be true -more often than not- usually are. Atleast to me, thats been happening everyday, losing the most important things because they were all little fabrications.

When will something amazing happen? That actually isn't just ways to make other people feel better.

Untill reality sets in, im trigger happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment