Thursday, August 5, 2010

amphetaMEANIE


Hi,
Maybe you know me, maybe you dont.
If my glamours lifestyle seems appealing to you,

and you want to try me because there is nothing better to do
let me give you some real good advice,
your decision is foolish and you better think twice.

I'm destroying your homes, I tear families apart
I'll take your children and that's just the start!!
I'm more valued than silver and more precious than gold,
the sorrows i bring are a sight to behold.

If you need me remember I'm easily found,
I live all around-in schools and in town.
I live with the rich; i live with the poor,
or just down the road or maybe next door.

I'm made in a lab but not like you think.
I can be produced easily under your kitchen sink.
In your child's closet or even in the woods,
and if that scares you to death,
Well it certainly should..

I have many names,
but there's one you know best,
I'm certain you know me ,
my name is CRYSTAL METH

My power is awesome, just try me you'll see
but know if you do, you'll never break free!!

If you try me just once, i might let you go,
but if you try me twice, I've won your soul.
and when i seduce you, you'll steal and lie,
you'll do whatever it takes just to get high.
you'll lie to your mothers and steal from your dad.
when you see their tears, you mustn't feel sad.

You'll forget all your morals and how you were raised,
for I'll be your conscience, I'll teach you my ways.
I will take everything from you-
your good looks and pride.

I will be with you always right by your side.
I'll take and take until you have no more to give,
and when I'm finished, you'll be lucky to live!!

so if you try me be WARNED,
THIS IS NOT A GAME!!

If you give me a chance, I'll drive you INSANE!!

I'll decay your body, I'll control your mind.
I'll own you completely, your soul will be mine!

The nightmares I'll send you while lying in bed,
and the demons voices"screaming" inside your head.

You'll regret you tried me they always do
but you came to me, not I to you.
you knew this would happen,
so many times you were told,
but you challenged my power, you chose to be bold

you could have said no, and just walk away.

If you could live that day over just what would you say?

My power is awesome as I told you before,
you'll think there is a phantom behind every door.
so go ahead and cuss me with every breath,
just make your choice, will it be LIFE or METH???

Now that you met me, what will you do?
Will you try me or NOT--- its all up to you

I can show you more misery than these words can tell,

Come take my hand--and I'll lead you straight to----

HELL!!!

This is for you, i know you'll never read it,
but where ever you are i hope you're still okay.

Even though you've fucked it all up and i wished you'd quit,
i still love you

No comments:

Post a Comment