Wednesday, February 2, 2011

if a body catch a body coming through the rye.

hi there,
so it's been awhile. it feels like thats how i always start my posts now. and it kills me, i want to be here writing everyday. so i've just finished reading 'the catcher in the rye' for the second time. i read it once in grade seven or something and no matter how smart i thought i was, i really wasn't. it was completely different this time, and fuck sometimes i really feel like Holden.

in the sense that im so darn crazy, really, i probably am. Ross told me a couple of times now, to see a psychologist or some shit like when some guy tells Holden to see a psychoanalyst.

well, try being stuck in the elevator of my mind, you'll go crazy too.



im gonna try posting up one of my high school essays, it was pretty good, maybe tomorrow or something. well it was my favourite one. or maybe ggetting an A contributed to my liking it more than the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment